NanoVations Inc. is a locally owned business serving residential and commercial customers in the greater Calgary and surrounding area.
NanoVations Inc. is proud to be an authorized dealer for the world’s #1 floor Safety systems. These anti slip treatments have provided safe, quality, economical products, reliable service and peace of mind since 1986 throughout North America and a dozen other countries for nearly 25 years.
Our system is a uniquely formulated chemical compound designed to react with silica sand in any mineral surface such as concrete, ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, porcelain, slate, quarry tile, river rock, polished stone, or glazed brick. The result of the chemical reaction with the surface is a creation of a modified tread pattern that provides a positive SLIP RESISTANT SURFACE. It can be safely applied and reapplied without jeopardizing the structural composition of the material on which it is applied.
All mineral based surfaces are porous by nature. When our treatment is applied the pores are microscopically widened and deepened to create a “Tread Pattern” that is not slippery. This modified tread pattern is virtually LESS SLIPPERY WET THAN WHEN DRY.
Microscopic Tread Patterns
Many other slip-proofing solutions are applied topically and eventually crack, peel or rub off. Our product invisibly works into the surface itself so it will not crack, peal, chip, or discolor with age. There is no set up, curing, or drying time required. The surfaces treated can be used immediately after treatment. Each treatment is guaranteed for two years from the date of application as long as the surface is properly maintained with appropriate cleaning agents.
Utilizing the same testing process as OSHA, NanoVations Inc. will test the static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of your floor. This will determine if you comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA requires a SCOF of .5 for all public access areas, while OSHA requires a SCOF of .6 on walkways and .8 on ramps. If you wish to find out if you comply with these minimum standards pertaining to slip resistant floor surfaces, please call us. We will schedule a test at your convenience. Our test takes about 20 minutes to complete and will not disrupt any business operations. There is no charge for this test. Protect the health of family, your employees, your customers, and your company.
Quality Products and Service
- Quality made and proven Anti-Slip treatments that will provide outstanding underfoot safety on all slippery surfaces such as ceramic, quarry and mosaic tiles, granite, porcelain, terrazzo, concrete, vinyl and wooden surfaces.
- Cost effective slip accident prevention. With increasing demands for safety our treatment does the job quickly and efficiently at an affordable price.
- No disruptions. With the Anti-Slip treatment there is no mess, no noise and no strong odors.
- Little or no change to appearance. The application system does not visually alter the appearance to the floor surface.
- No dry time. Surface can be walked on immediately after the application is completed.
- Free post treatment re-evaluations
- The Anti-Slip treatment is guaranteed for two years (conditional) when applied by a registered technician, but could last for greater than 5 years with the appropriate maintenance procedures.
Standard of testing
NanoVations Inc. evaluates test areas according to industry standards adopted by the American Society of Testing and Materials (A.S.T.M.). In accordance with A.S.T.M. Procedures C-1028-1894, creates a safe walkway surface on quarry tile and glazed tile in dry and wet conditions. (A static anti-slip coefficient of friction of .50 or above is considered a safe walkway surface with a dry condition.) In fact, the co-efficient of friction can increase 200-400% after treatment.
NanoVations Inc. can perform our unique, anti slip treatment on your ceramic tile, concrete, terrazzo, marble and stone floors or other hard surfaces that are slippery when wet. We can also perform our anti slip treatment on your enamel or porcelain tubs and showers.
Contact NanoVations Inc. before you spend money on other anti slip products, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Value Added Advantages
Possibly reduce insurance premiums
Possibly reduce WCB premiums
Improve employee safety and productivity
Reduce liability risks
Eliminate fake slip and fall accidents